Friday, April 06, 2007

Happy Easter!




Chillin' on the changing table (again). Not really sure why Violet loves her changing table so much, but I'm very close to going out and buying some bars to put around it to convert it into a nap table/play pen for her. ;) She is so content to just lay there and entertain herself. She'll stare tirelessly at the shadows her 'crazy' legs make on the wall or strain her neck to peek out the window. I think she's longing for the weather to turn so she can actually go outside and enjoy nature. When I walk across the room she'll watch me as if to say, "You can go over there mommy, but don't go too far."

Happy first Easter and 1 month birthday V. We love you. ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter, Violet! We have your Easter present from Grandma and Pop-Pop, I will drop it off for you.
- Auntie T