Wednesday, August 08, 2007

5 Months Old


Violet is 5 months old today. I know EVERYONE says that time goes quickly when they are this little. Well, I'm not so sure it's the time that goes quickly - I think it's the fact that babies change so fast! When I look at pictures of Vi when she was only a few days old - it's hard to believe that she is now this happy, chubby, little girl! Over the past few weeks she has really developed a sense of humor. She laughs now if you just look at her funny. I find myself doing some pretty insane things to make her smile. The other day we were shopping at Wegmans and a woman came up to me and said, "You were just making such goofy faces, I had to come over and see the baby". I didn't even realize I was making faces...

Happy 5 month birthday Violet! We love you!


2 comments:

Tracey said...

Did you tell the woman you made those faces even before you had a baby? :)
Happy 5 months lil Violet! I love that picture in her micro skirt,,,j

Tracey said...

adfxxbnr fgjkju
-abel