Sunday, September 09, 2007

6 Months Old

Hi guys!
Wha?
Is that your attempt at fish lips Violet or an imitation of Nana without her teeth?
I know that darn bottle is around here somewhere.
SOOO Big!
Violet happy to meet her Aunt Denise!

It was Violet's half-birthday on Saturday. Man, six months ago, she was one day old! She's beginning to sit up by herself - slowly but surely. I predict she'll be an expert in a few weeks. She likes to pat her knees when I sing patty cake and stretch out her arms when she hears the words, "Soooo BIG!" She's tried many fruits and veggies over the past week or so. Clear favorites are apples, sweet potatoes and pears.
Peas - shmeeze.

4 comments:

mombair said...

Laura,
I am Megan Kellers Mom. Just wanted to let you know that I look at your blog all the time. Your little Violet is beautiful. I love all the pictures.

Beth said...

Personally, I'm a big fan of Violet's elbow rolls. :)

I can't believe I still haven't met her!!

Fun to see YOU on Saturday though!

zaida said...

hey lora,
thank you so much for your words...
violet is so beautiful. In the picture with her and rich, i thought i was seeing twins, they look so much alike. need your address cause the outfits are no longer going to fit her... it traveled to MA with me and back.

The Rice's said...

Violet is so adorable, Lora! I love seeing all your pictures. She looks a lot like Rich and I know people tell you that. People always tell me that Paige looks just like Brad. We know but give us some credit too, right?? HEHE!!