Thursday, November 01, 2007

Happy Halloween

Happy Holly Not so happy Violet

Violet was dressed as Holly Hobbie for her first Halloween. Sadly, I didn't get a good full length shot of her in her costume. She's so funny - she didn't mind her bonnet and happily stayed in her costume all day! We went for lunch at Auragen, stopped by to check out Abel's costume and then joined friends for a party. As the last picture depicts, Violet was tuckered out by the time the party rolled around and we had to replace her cute costume for pjs early on in the evening. She was obviously not digging the party...but she was smiling once I put her to bed soon after this shot was taken. ;)

Hopefully her Christmas picture doesn't look anything like this one...

1 comment:

bethanybeams said...

I love that Violet's sad face is her happy face exactly upside down. I always wished that were true of me!