Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Let them eat cake!

Vi's 'smash' cake:
What is this stuff?
Mmm, not so bad.
Man, somebody give me a fork...
Charlie: Um, Mom, don't you think Vi needs a little help over here?
Vi: Anyone else?
Tori: Mom, can I?
Lauren: Mom, everyone else is doin' it.
I swear, I didn't eat this all by myself!
But, she certainly ate a LARGE portion of it. I really think she would have eaten the entire cake if we didn't distract her and throw the rest of it out! It has been cofirmed - one of Violet's 5 teeth is a sweet tooth.

Here are a few of the big kids enjoying their cake too. ;)

Aren't birthdays sweet?

2 comments:

The Rice's said...

Happy first birthday, Violet!

Beth said...

That is an awesome photo sequence. I'm pretty sure my favorite is Charlie's little "Um, Mom..." ha ha ha! He's adorable!

Of course a close second is the rosy-cheeked Abel chomping on a piece of his own, but I might be just a tad biased on that one. :)

Happy Birthday, Vi!