Thursday, July 31, 2008

swimming w/Anna

We were lucky to hang out with the Dow clan this weekend. Vi had fun watching the big kids and especially enjoyed the pool (as seen in the shots below) and Chad & Laura's little dogs (once she warmed up to them and realized she wasn't on their lunch menu).


I love this shot because it reminds me of a full profile portrait that my mom captured (with me and T) at about the same age. Yes, that belly is hereditary...poor kid.
Anna showing off her disco moves. Vi still taking the water temp. ...and she's in!

3 comments:

The Carlson Chronicles said...

Personally, I think the belly is quite stylish! Let it hang out, girl, while it is still socially acceptable!! HA! I love those chunky legs, too! You have such an adorable little girl!

Tracey said...

Alright, Little V, you can't get any cuter. I think your new hairdo is the bee's knees.

DOW FAMILY said...

anna had fun swimming with Vi too! See you guys soon:)