Thursday, October 08, 2009

Dear Readers, Please don't hate me...




I'm using facebook as our "look-at-what-we've-been-up-to" site and have obviously, painfully abandoned vi's blog. My autumn resolution is to pick it up again. wish us luck! ;)

A few pics from a walk today. Vi and I shared an apple muffin at a local coffee shoppe. After Vi had successfully introduced hannah the (stuffed) cat to every patron in the shoppe, we set off on an adventure. Very few would consider a walk down a neighborhood street an adventure, but if you have spent any time with a 2 year old you understand. We had a wonderful time counting pumpkins, throwing fallen leaves into the air and gathering sticks (her new favorite). Oye.
Look at this kid. how could you not love that face.

3 comments:

rae said...

I love this face..
o-o-o look at the branch.

Adams Fam: said...

Yeah for toddler adventures. Glad you're back to the blog...I don't get to FB enough!

Megan said...

She's such a cutie!

Reminds me of walks with Violet...around the block could easily take 45 minutes...