Tuesday, October 17, 2006

It's a girl!


Rich and I found out on Thursday that a baby girl will be joining our family. I felt this was a pivotal point in my pregnancy given the difficult start to it all. The baby looks great and is measuring right on target! I am now 5 months and started showing about three weeks ago. It's nice knowing the sex of the baby since now I feel a special bond with her and everytime I feel her move I know that it's my daughter. God is good and regardless of how many baby's are born each day (I hear it's up to one every 7 minutes in the US) it truly is a miracle.

I love you baby Downie. Daddy and I can't wait to meet you!

2 comments:

Tracey said...

We are so happy for you guys! (And for us too!)
Abel hopes your belly bean is happy.

Beth said...

Your little belly is so cute! Can't wait to see more pictures...