Monday, April 21, 2008

Spring flower


The magnolia trees are in full bloom at our favorite park. That means the lilacs are three weeks away. ;) This Saturday, Violet enjoyed picking the little purple flowers carpeting the ground (she's holding one in the first picture above). I think she would have happily sat on this hill for a considerable amount of time, but the bees seemed to think we were infringing on their territory. I guess we were.
Violet has really been enjoying the spring weather. Her love for the outdoors seems to have increased with each month of her life. If I walk past the front door while holding her, she reaches for the door and screams if we don't walk through it. My favorite part of dinner is when we are finishing up and I ask her if she wants to go outside. Her eyes get big and her chubby finger points toward the door.

2 comments:

DOW FAMILY said...

I love spring. The kids love it too! So much fun. Maybe we can make it for Lilac Festival!

Tracey said...

That's my girl!!!